It is my objective to have as many qualified buyers as possible exposed to your property until it is SOLD. Furthermore, I will communicate the results of our activities to you on a regular basis. I will assist you in obtaining the highest dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems, and, last but not least, I will constantly seek the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the marketplace.
The following is my “PERFORMANCE CAMPAIGN” for marketing your property:
- Submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service currently servicing over 4,7000 agents. (All Services in the area of your home)
- Submit copies of your listing to all Long Beach agents for their waiting buyers.
- Have personal telemarketers contact all agents known to have an interest in this type of property.
- List needs with our exclusive “Have/Want” computer database.
- Contact overt 300 owners/renters in the surrounding area.
- Prepare an informational brochure with a photograph of the property and a list of features and benefits. This will be used by the cooperating agents to demonstrate the property to their potential buyers. Furthermore, they will be distributed as follows:– Submitted to over seven websites and twenty search engines.
– Distributed to all local real estate offices on a consistent basis.
– Distributed to all surrounding properties in the immediate area.
– Distributed by way of unique mailbox and caddy tray system and at all real estate gatherings and exchange meetings.
– Promote and display at the weekly board of Realtors® breakfast and marketing session for maximum exposure to other agents in the area.
– Present and exhibit at any investment and exchange group meetings.
– Exchange information with all relocation firms.
– Complete a schedule of “CASH IN POCKET” for each offer presented.
– Pre-qualify, when possible, all potential buyers to save time and energy.
– Email surveys to all salespeople who have seen the property requesting feedback and suggestions of any changes that should be made to make the property more marketable to a buyer.
– Email a copy of the multiple listing for your approval.
– Arrange interim financing, where necessary.
– Create additional exposure through a professional sign, riders, and a brochure box.
– Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that a buyer may want to use.
– Update you as to any price or changes in the money market and their effect on the sale of your property.
– Log all calls generated and the source of their origin.
– Represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by the cooperating brokers and assist you in negotiating the very best possible price and terms for you.
– Direct mail 1,000 business reply questionnaires to potential buyers in the area.
– Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
– Have your check delivered at the close of escrow!
Mike W. Norton Direct 562-577-5021
Toll free 1-800-820-8778 The Hardest Working Realtor In Town Email Me
We are here to help you. Please feel free to call for all of your real estate needs.
I will be happy to show you how I earn the title “The Hardest Working Realtor In Town”